Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The happiest girl in the world!


Here is a picture of me just after I was adopted by my dads and taken home. They are the best. I get lots of treats and toys from them; they spoil me so much. The only time I don't like it is when they go to work during the day. Then it gets so boring. I mostly sleep to pass the time until they get home. Moving in to our new house has been fun. They let me unpack my old toys one by one and thrash them and pull the stuffing out. It's nice to have my old couch back to sleep on. And you should see the back yard! OMG! I'll tell ya more about that later. Last night we sat in the house and waited to give out candy to little creatures that came to the door. There was a blinking skeleton, the thing, a bat creature, and a genie. I barked at them some for scares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home