Monday, March 27, 2006

Random thoughts


Here's an old picture of me on the bed at our old apartment. I don't think I posted this one before, but I tought it was a pretty good portrait of me so I figured I'd send it out there. In the background is a painting portrait of Dad Mike that Dad Eric painted. It's got him and his two collies (who are now living with grandpa and grandma in Florida) in it. I sure would like to meet those big horse dogs someday.

The old bed I'm sitting on there was so high that I had to use a wooden cedar chest at the foot of the board to springboard myself onto it to get up there. Now the bedframe at the new house is lower and I can just take a running leap. They let me sleep at the foot of the bed now instead of the couch. Dads can be such pushovers! haha. I just give them the sad eyes and I can get anything I want! Can you blame me? What girl doesn't use her charms to her advantage...but remember I'm a lady (and a princess) so I only use my powers of adorableness for good and not evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home