Monday, December 12, 2005

Crashing the White House Xmas Party


Well, if you want something scarier than the Bride of Fridastein picture, look no further than here. I snuck into the White House Press Christmas party and the ol' prez had no idea I wasn't Millie or Hoochie or whatever the names of his dogs are...Laura almost caught on, but she was busy catching up with her librarian friends. I couldn't make it out, but I think they were planning a book burning or banning in honor of the renewal of the Patriot Act. But what do I know, I'm just a dog! Anyway, when it came time to get the customary picture with the first couple by the tree, I couldn't resist putting a button on from the last election. I blame it on the egg nog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

You GO, Frida!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home