Tuesday, January 17, 2006

VIVA LA FRIDA!


And now for something completely different…

Tiempo revolución!
(Revolution time!)


I am posting my first manifesto here. I probably should think more about my demands and be less hasty in committing them to paper, but here goes. My Dad Eric is helping with the organizing of the movement. He’s getting the image above printed on T-shirts and postage stamps from zazzle.com. Contact him if you want some. And since I’m just a dog, I need help coming up with a catchy name for my movement…leave a comment and let me know what you think might be good.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

More meat in dinner bowls, and less crunchies!
Longer walks, even when it’s freezing cold outside!
Fluffier, squeakier chew toys, and the option to rip out the stuffing if desired!
REAL pig ears, not vegetarian ones!
Playtime with friends (other dogs and cats and animals) at least once a month!
Rides in the car at regular intervals with good views of the outside world!

I've learned from Dad Mike that one person can make a difference and change the world in small and big ways. So why not a dog?
Viva la Frida!

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeJ said...

My initial preference is "More meat in dish bowl and less crunchies!" Those crunchies are expensive!

But if you're still looking for suggestions, how about: "Peace, love, and air humping."

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home