Friday, December 23, 2005

Sleepy


This may be the last post for a bit, maybe until the new year. I don't know how much I'll be on the computer over the holidays. (It does take a while to type with paws, you know.) Anyway, there'll probably be so much exciting things to do while the boys have off from work, but afterwards, I'll be sure to post the fantastic gifts that I've gotten!! But not that Christmas is about getting things...I know it's really about pretending that Jesus was born on this day instead of the holiday being co-opted from the pagan winter solstice and then getting angry when people don't say "merry christmas" instead of "happy holidays." But I'm just a dog, what do I know?! I'm all about peace and love and spreading joy EVERY day! Which is why I need to sleep a lot during the day so I have energy to romp at night when people are around. So, if you think you are going to be drained of energy because of the holiday bustle, take my advice, and get in a good snooze. A little nap goes a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home