Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Car Ride to Erie


Happy New Year everyone!
I didn't post much over the holidays, because, well, isn't that the point of a vacation...to get away from it all?? But now I am back on the flip side of the new year and I wanted to share my experiences in travel from my trip back to Erie with my Dads to visit family. I'll try to start with the posts in chronological order. So I made a little collage of photos from the car ride there. It is about 8 to 9 hours from Boston to Erie (depending on how many stops you make...and my tiny bladder needs lots of them). I don't remember an awful lot from the trip because I slept a lot; well most of the way really, on a very soft blanket in the back seat. Tomorrow I'll post a few shots of Xmas and my bounty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home