Monday, October 30, 2006

HAPPY 100TH POST TO ME!


Well it's hard to believe that I have been blogging for over a year now? Has it really been that long already? Well, leave me a little shout of congratulations if you'd like to let me know if you've enjoyed reading my random barkings. I love getting comments on my blog. I wonder where the next 100 posts will take me? Last night my dads snapped this pic of me working on my blog in honor of my little milestone here. I could write something deep and profound about having a voice with new technology in the 21st century, but I'm just a dog, what do I know? Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

That is. The. Cutest. Picture. Evar.

Congratulations, Frida! :)

1:00 PM  
Blogger MikeJ said...

Hi Frida! It's good to see you've been blogging for a year...daddy's so pround of you!! *nose nuzzles*

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home