Monday, September 18, 2006

Baby did a bad, bad thing...




OOOPS. I was caught red-handed. Well, since dogs don't have hands, maybe that would be red-pawed, I don't know. All I know is that I cannot tell a lie, my Dads left the dining room for a minute and I just couldn't help myself because there was a piece of Dad Mike's Vanilla Bean cheesecake from the Cheescake Factory, sitting right there on the dining room table. How could I resist? Would you? I hopped up to the chair and then onto the table and before I could finish it off, Dad busted me! Of course I got in trouble but not before some incriminating pictures could be taken my Dad Eric. Well there's no denying it now, I guess. But it was all worth it...creamy yummy cheesecake. Now I know why those Golden Girls go completely nuts over this delectible dessert. (And secretly, just so you know, it was so good, I bet I'd do it again if I had the chance...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

I hope there wasn't any chocolate on that thing. Just saying.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home