Friday, September 01, 2006

Testing, testing...Just checking in, folks

Well, for everyone who checks this page frequently, I apologize for the lack of updates. Dad and I survived the 8 hour trip with only 2 pee stops (believe it!) and with the help of some peanut butter ritz bits and Barnum's animal crackers. I have't been able to update my blog lately because of "technical difficulties"...The difficulty being that the Dads have no phone line yet and thus no internet connection! Dad Eric just bought a new laptop at circuit city (which denied his first credit card! ooops, I guess the bank wondered why he was charging a new laptop in a different city!) the other day and via PANERA's wonderful free wireless (yay panera!!) we are now able to manage an update of sorts. Give me a shout out, folks, to say hi and that you still care and I will try to get a disc with some new pictures for future posts. Stick around and keep checking back, this move thing may make things all bumpy, but I will do my best.

On a side note, Dad Eric had an interview today and it went very well! He was guaranteed a second one; the HR lady said she will call next week after Labor Day to set up a time for round 2!

And that reminds me, Hope you had a HAPPY LABOR DAY, YOU SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM! Enjoy your token day off. (side note from Dad Eric: But at least you all HAVE jobs!)

Be cool, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frida said...

But at least your comment shows up now, grandma!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home