Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Squirrel Heaven


Hi Guys and Gals!

I have been enjoying my morning and afternoon walks around my new neighborhood while Dad Eric is on his temporary "vacation" from work! It's nice having a Dad home at sometimes during the day. It makes my day less boring and less about napping! It has been a bit cooler Fall weather the past couple of days, but still sunny during the afternoons. It is beautiful up here at this time in the New England area. The best part about our neighborhood is the bountiful amounts of squirrels that live in the trees lining the streets. I have gotten into the habit of looking up the trees when I pass by each one to see what critters are sneaking up and down the bark. I hope I catch one someday. I try a lot.

I have some new pictures to post, but alas, not today. You'll have to wait a bit for those until I am technologically up and running at full capacity (these things take time!)...But for now, I miss everyone back home in Erie and those of you from other far flung places that read and follow my blog, shouts out to you too! Dad had a second interview today and it went pretty well...more on that as it develops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home