Monday, October 09, 2006

Lounging in the Sun


Hiya all...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy. you know how hectic a dog's life can get. Well, since it is a holiday and the Dads have off today (Columbus Day), we've been just resting up, the three of us (well, Dad Mike still goes in to work sometimes on days off, but that's just because he is so incredibly dedicated).
So this morning while "playing frog" (which consists of throwing and chasing a stuffed plush squaky frog toy, and thrashing it), I ripped the seam finally and got the stuffing out! It is my favorite thing to do as I may have mentioned before to pull out all the fluffy innards all over the floor. So after the excitement, I took it to the kitchen where there is a nice sunny spot as the warm rays filter in from the window. Dad Eric took some pictures of it to capture the moment.
Hope everyone is having a great day. Speaking of basking in the sun, the weather went back up from chilly to a beautiful sun-drenched day, doesn't seem like fall at all except for the turning of the leaves. In a minute, when I finish blogging, Dad Eric and I are going to go for a walk and soak it up while we have the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home