Monday, January 15, 2007

Crate Escape



Hi all! Just wanted to tell you a little bit about my new favorite place. My Dads thought I was getting bored during the day and being mopey and unhappy since I am home alone all day. So they signed me up for doggie day care at this great place called Crate Escape! I get to go once or twice a week and run around like crazy with other dogs. They put a bunch of us in special areas in this warehouse and play with us and let us run, and jump, and play, and bark! It is so much fun. There's one area that has a doggie door in it so we can go outside to this fenced in area if we want to. My first day as the new kid was a half day last Thursday and now I can go full days. I can't wait for my next visit. Sorry I don't have pictures of me "in action" or of the inside...maybe next visit. I was just so excited I forgot to take any pictures until I was leaving the place. but I got the outside of the building. Notice the theme: LOTS of fire hydrants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home