Friday, May 04, 2007

Dog Tired



Here are some pictures of me after a long day at doggie day care at Crate Escape. I come home all zonked. It takes a whole evening of napping to recover. Dad Eric likes these evenings the best. See if you can spot me in the red chair in the first picture. It's like a Where's Waldo shot.

There is a new pal at daycare about my size, Billy the Bischon. We've been playing around together the last couple of times. The folks at Crate Escape finished another roll of film of me playing so as soon as I get that developed, I will post that as well. Have a great weekend, everybody. The weather here looks like it's gonna be beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks darned cute, loungin' around like that.

What a life!

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home