Friday, January 26, 2007

Running with the BIG dogs




Here are some pictures of me taken at daycare by Patrick, one of the staff members at Crate Escape who is usually there when Dad Eric drops me off. Sometimes I get kinda nervous when Dad leaves me there. I get all anxious for some reason and worry that he won't come back. But he always does. And then I get to go home and have some treats. I am adjusting well to the frequent visits (I ususally get to go about twice a week, but the days change, so I never quite know what to expect in the morning. It's always a surprise!) I have fun at daycare. I get to run around and jump and play. And there are some bigger kids there that I've been able to play with. It makes me feel big when I am allowed to spend time with them. It's pretty fun pretty much all day. Super fun. I have energy in the car ride home, but after that, I am zonked. Check out the picture of me in the crowd. I am already becoming the star pupil. Hope everyone has a great weekend...my Dad Mike is coming home from India this weekend!! I am so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home