Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ernestine Goes to Work


Sorry for the lack of posts lately...
Here's cool news. One of my pals from daycare, Ernestine, now has her own children's book! It's so cool that the story is all about her going to work at the other day care place besides Crate Escape. The painted photos look just like her. For more information about her book signing party, where she got to autograph copies with her own paws, see the It's Raining Cats and Dogs page. I have to admit that I'm a little jealous that Ernie has her own book now.
I see Ernestine sometimes on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I get to go for playtime. She's there often with Emmett, another jack russell. Ok, I have to get back to running with the other dogs now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home