Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Dog Whisperer


Yes, I thought it was a joke too when I heard about it, but when I looked it up on the National Geographic Channel's website, there it was! There is a Dog Whisperer and his name is Cesar Millan. (I wonder if that dog food is named after him?) And just look at the picture--dogs can't get enough of him! Anyway, I've read an article on Slate from Emily, the "human guinea pig," that sings his praises. Apparently he works wonders with unruly dogs. Of course, I wouldn't be in need of his services, because I'm always a lady. But I imagine it might be fun to watch some of my canine peers getting the makeover treatment. These before and after miracle shows are addictive really, you can't stop watching and you can't look away. I'll be watching this week Friday at 8 or DVRing it to check it out this weekend. See what you think too and let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger CJ Anderso said...

Your dog pictures are SO cute!

Yes Cesar is a wonder all right! He has saved so many dogs just from his own efforts that no one else could or would help! His committment to education outreach through his tv programs, videos and books have taught thousands more and saved many dog's lives who would otherwise be abandoned or distroyed.

I myself, have so far this last year, rescued, rehabbed and rehomed 7 dogs that were hours from being destroyed and I am just a person who is getting known in my community for following Cesar's way!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, Dad Eric doesn't let you watch Oprah with him, because Cesar is on that show all the time -- Oprah luvs him!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Frida said...

I just watched an episode of the Dog whisperer last night. They are running a marathon! It's entrancing.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home