Friday, June 29, 2007

Hot weather


Glad it finally rained last night to bring the temperature down. It has bee hot and muggy for the past two days. There is no A/C in the house but daycare is air conditioned, so I've been there for the past two days while Dads are at work. But I am uploading a picture of my usual position on the hardwood floors: belly-up, looking hot and exhausted. This look is excellent for getting me bits of ice cream and other cold treats. (Notice the half chewed bone in the background: NOT a cold treat, but a treat nonetheless.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you tried "Frosty Paws" yet? Ice cream for doggies? If you haven't you need to get your dads on it ASAP! As much as my Wellesley loved chew flips, he couldn't get enough of Frosty Paws. I'm sure you'll love them!

Sha

7:55 AM  
Blogger Frida said...

Frosty paws rock! Dads once got me it and I think the flavor was peanut butter. I dragged it all over the house though. But is was refreshing and yummy.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home